Skype
alec.fenech

Snowflake Snowflake

Left me with a smile on my face.

The first scene was weak, but as soon as the snowflake was introduced, it got really interesting. Voice acting was pretty good and it made me laugh. the dog was drawn pretty well too. Very good quality of effects too. Try not to repeat sounds, like the weeeee in the beginning and the waaaah when he was getting pissed on.
Not really into the ambulance ending though. if it ended at I'm melting would have been just fine.

Keep it up!

I came here coz I saw your post in the animation forum, do make more animations you have a very good start!

killa9512 responds:

Thanks! Also the ending was suppose to allude to something else that was very subtle earlier on in the movie. Good call on the repeated sounds, I got lazy. I used a friend's very nice microphone to record them all at once. Thank for everything by the way, very helpful!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

I know how it feels

This is exactly how I felt when I played minecraft and the animations is just amazingly drawn it was really fun to watch :D

The Evolution of MCAST The Evolution of MCAST

Now thats what I call Awesome

All I can say is that even tho it is short it packs a punch. The animation was great and the characters were cool too, they remind me of Chibi too. Well done

$5 Trap $5 Trap

lol COOL

at first i did not like it as much but it had an awesome ending

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

PORTAL - AWESOME

lol i love this game and i did not expect to see this
Vry Funny

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

AWESOME

all I could say is:
The BEST ending ever!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

nice

At this rate i think that peole will force you to make more

PS MAKE MORE lol

BTW it was awsome

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

lol

I really liked the art work and voices

Luis C -V.S- Tom P Luis C -V.S- Tom P

Awsome

Good job with the effects and some parts were also funny you know what you should do???

Arrange the building thingy unless that was how you wanted it but otherwise good work.

It probably took you weeks unfortunately no alot of people appritiate the time it takes to create an annimation I know how it feels =/.

Hulalaoo responds: