Skype
alec.fenech

Frootza - Phantom Frootza - Phantom

I totally imagine this in some sort of classical platform game, very interesting melody and love the way everything sounds at 1:55.

I think that this track could do with a little more of bass, the Bass drum isn't powerful enough but the bass guitar sufficient :).

I like the feel that there are different rhythmic layers (if this sentence actually makes sense).

Awesome track

frootza responds:

Akle, thank you so much!

I will consider boosting the bass. I might tweak the track at some point, mess with the EQ a bit more to boost the bass. I was experimenting with a new sound pack for the bass drums.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the melodic layering!

frootza

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

WOW! This track sounds amazing! Love the drum track and the solo. I must say, it is a very original music style that you have chosen for Christmas. Also, the vocals sound brilliant, great voice, keep it up!!! Though the melody of the solo is good im not sure about the instrument.

^___________^ Thanks.

I quite like the instrument. It may be kinda cheesy but it has such awesome vibrato and eargasmic pitch-sliding that I couldn't help but use it.

And yeah the vocals are pretty amazing!

Glad you liked it man.

Morocco Morocco

This is an amazing piece of music. It truly captures the character of Morocco. It is also very pleasant to listen to! The climax of this piece sends a shiver through my spine, I guess that's a good sine (maths ftw!). Anyways, great composition, great art since it beautifully manages to send a message and I enjoyed working with you for this project. :)

Woo, thanks! :3

"I guess that's a good sine"

Yeah, cos generally music that sends a shiver up your spine is good.

Anyway, TANks for the review man!

Fighting for Victory Fighting for Victory

Nice!

Very well done, but there is still yet room for improvement, for your first trailer track I think it is epic. So well done Rene' you've got the talent, now feed it and watch it grow.......

rcvtk responds:

Haha thx mate 4 your feedback. There's always room 4 improvement :)) Dw I will feed it xDD :D

---rcvtk---

Jungle Run Jungle Run

Awsome

nice keep on doing more keep it up ........................ iwas going to say bla bla bla but i wont instead i will give you a

10\10
5\5

Step responds:

-.- Lol ok thanks for the review. :)

Tarantella in D Minor -Re Tarantella in D Minor -Re

lawl- suerstephs quote

nice but keep on on trying so u'll improve and become famiiiiiiiiiiiis (lawl)

bla bla bla

Step responds:

Famous? Don't get that far :P. Well whatever, thanks. :). Man, your reviewsare always so helpful.

Mass Illusion Mass Illusion

ok i yhink its.....

look, let me be the assy critic........

i got nothing

nice thumbs up ba bla bla

Step responds:

Well isn't your review useful :P. Thanks anyway lol ;).