Skype
alec.fenech

Snowflake Snowflake

Left me with a smile on my face.

The first scene was weak, but as soon as the snowflake was introduced, it got really interesting. Voice acting was pretty good and it made me laugh. the dog was drawn pretty well too. Very good quality of effects too. Try not to repeat sounds, like the weeeee in the beginning and the waaaah when he was getting pissed on.
Not really into the ambulance ending though. if it ended at I'm melting would have been just fine.

Keep it up!

I came here coz I saw your post in the animation forum, do make more animations you have a very good start!

killa9512 responds:

Thanks! Also the ending was suppose to allude to something else that was very subtle earlier on in the movie. Good call on the repeated sounds, I got lazy. I used a friend's very nice microphone to record them all at once. Thank for everything by the way, very helpful!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

I know how it feels

This is exactly how I felt when I played minecraft and the animations is just amazingly drawn it was really fun to watch :D

The Evolution of MCAST The Evolution of MCAST

Now thats what I call Awesome

All I can say is that even tho it is short it packs a punch. The animation was great and the characters were cool too, they remind me of Chibi too. Well done

Brave watermelon Brave watermelon

Im going to write the review in bullet form:
~Annoying watermelon face (it frustrated me when it got slightly challenging).
~Monotonous
~Could have added different objects apart from platforms
~The platform motion could be better
~Anticlimax at the end
~(slightly inaccurate physics - I'm saying this because I major physics and I guess I'm used to looking at projectile paths by now)

~Great game concept
~Great artwork (the little water melons are cute)
~Interesting differing facial expressions too

The experience of the game was:

~Frustrating (at times)
~Amusing

To summarise the artwork was exceptional and if it was given a little more time to improve it would have been much more enjoyable.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Well personally I did not really enjoy it but i know that maybe that was not the point. I can assure that the message was delivered and properly done. And this is what I seek in art, the fact that one is able to send a message through impressions and not giving it directly. In this case it was personal involvement and the monotonous display of ones day. Well done, you have truly produced art! (obviously this is my opinion and there are other ways of sending a message and producing art)

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

In opposition to...........

................all the others, fine the controls may be slightly confusing but i managed quite well and found the game vry amusing. well done
'

Frootza - Phantom Frootza - Phantom

I totally imagine this in some sort of classical platform game, very interesting melody and love the way everything sounds at 1:55.

I think that this track could do with a little more of bass, the Bass drum isn't powerful enough but the bass guitar sufficient :).

I like the feel that there are different rhythmic layers (if this sentence actually makes sense).

Awesome track

frootza responds:

Akle, thank you so much!

I will consider boosting the bass. I might tweak the track at some point, mess with the EQ a bit more to boost the bass. I was experimenting with a new sound pack for the bass drums.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the melodic layering!

frootza

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

WOW! This track sounds amazing! Love the drum track and the solo. I must say, it is a very original music style that you have chosen for Christmas. Also, the vocals sound brilliant, great voice, keep it up!!! Though the melody of the solo is good im not sure about the instrument.

Step responds:

^___________^ Thanks.

I quite like the instrument. It may be kinda cheesy but it has such awesome vibrato and eargasmic pitch-sliding that I couldn't help but use it.

And yeah the vocals are pretty amazing!

Glad you liked it man.

Morocco Morocco

This is an amazing piece of music. It truly captures the character of Morocco. It is also very pleasant to listen to! The climax of this piece sends a shiver through my spine, I guess that's a good sine (maths ftw!). Anyways, great composition, great art since it beautifully manages to send a message and I enjoyed working with you for this project. :)

Step responds:

Woo, thanks! :3

"I guess that's a good sine"

Yeah, cos generally music that sends a shiver up your spine is good.

Anyway, TANks for the review man!

Conquistador Conquistador

Such a perverse look, at something rather close. Wow although somewhat freaky, it shows the conquistador's character. The evil in his eyes and his grin, you truly managed to portray his character!
Keep it up!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks broheme.

You Little Scamp You Little Scamp

lol

Good but you should have paid more attention to you proportion and the expressions are also good you managed to show the people what you wanted to say. And funny too!